- We are completely independent, and therefore pull together the best team for your project.
- We try to match buyers / sellers by understanding the legal framework and knowing well the locations as well as the customers.
- Excellent layout of a property is often underestimated; colours are important but they are much easier to change.
- We believe that developing and agreeing on one excellent plan with zero successive changes is the key to successful building work, to avoid extra time and extra costs. A great architect who gets spaces and lighting right is key.
- Builders change their teams frequently, so it is important to work with them constantly, to work together on the purchase of materials and to answer their questions as they arise.
- How much to retain of a London period house is a key consideration, to maintain the charm but maximise functionality.
- Soundproofing is the most easily forgotten item, but even the most beautiful house loses its charm when you can hear the people next door.
- In decoration, I love the mix of different textures, old and new objects, so that the total effect is spectacular, eclectic and comfortable.